Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Customer Review











Jeremy,

I just wanted to drop you a line and say how great our cruise to Cozumel was over Spring Break! We were able to keep it a complete surprise and the kids were so excited! I know Carnival's "Holiday" may be one of the smaller and older ships, but the room was great. The nightly shows were top-notch - we didn't skip one! Our kids made friends easily with other kids and kept themselves entertained. The highlight of the trip was definitely our excursion we booked through you. We did the "3 reef snorkeling trip" and I swear it was like swimming right in the middle of a huge aquarium stocked with thousands of beautiful fish. We got to eat at a beach club and it was delicious - even better that it was included in the nominal price of the snorkeling trip!
I'm so glad to have rediscovered what it's like to have a REAL travel agent... after so many years of thinking I could do it all online, I have fallen in love with your service and the personal touch Wiregrass Travel provides! (You know I have because I've already booked another cruise with you!) We will be repeat customers for life! Even though we're hundreds of miles away from your office, we feel like we're right next door. Thanks for being available and for figuring and refiguring a zillion packages before we decided on one. You get an A+ for patience as well as service!

Sincerely,
Paula Brahan
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

1 comment:

  1. Two things: 1st, the shore excursion she is referring to was book through Shore Trips. There is a link on my website www.getawaywiregrass.com. 2nd I have no idea as of right now how to arrange the pics in a better way. Lindsey will be home later :)
    Thanks Paula for the great post!!!

    ReplyDelete