Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Coffee 7/18/09

Good Saturday morning, I hope all of you had a good week at work or play. I know there has been a lot of people going on their summer vacations over the past few weeks and have enjoyed hearing about them. It doesn't seem like it but it is almost time for school to start back really soon, depending on where your kids attend. I am pretty sure Linds/Dothan city are only 2-3 weeks out. The bad news is I will be all alone all day again but the good news is business should pick back up. I am learning that just like in my previous business that when the kids are out of school my business drops and vice versa. Actually it makes perfect sense in the travel industry because you hope everyone is traveling while they have the chance, hence not thinking about their next trip until this one is over. Do keep in mind, however, just like the summer has flown by so will the school year so you need to get spring break on your minds. Since most only get a week for spring break I think the two most sensible choices are Disney World and a Caribbean cruise. Both rates are still not into peak season so both are better deals. As for Disney World the weather is still tolerable and the crowds not too bad. I was going to tell you all about our trip to Pigeon Forge, TN this morning but as usual got off on a tangent. Trying not to make my blog so long it gets boring I think I will stop here. Have a great rest of the weekend and like I begged in my previous post send me a line if you read, I would really appreciate it.
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment